Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Wheel Hub Adapter

Hi all,
    Can someone recommend a steering wheel hub adapter for a 6 bolt steering wheel? It has to fit our cars with the air bags. Been searching the local swap meets with little success.

Thanks.

Re: Steering Wheel Hub Adapter

I went with a Sparco steering wheel and used a Momo adapter. What kind of steering wheel are you looking to get?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have an ebay knock-off momo steering wheel. I had purchased an adapter from summit but it didn't work. The bolt pattern was correct, but it wasn't designed for the newer cars with airbags in the steering column. I just want to make sure I order the correct one this time. This is the one I bought...

http://www.summitracing.com/int/part...3006/overview/

Comment

The day you see your self heading for a serious crash will be the day you regret taking off the Camaro wheel and airbag...but then it will be too late.
        Phil

Comment

That's what seatbelts are for.

Comment

The Momo one I bought worked perfect and comes with spots for the horn. I never liked my air bag setup in my Camaro, after I hit head on with another car going about 30 mph I gave up on them. And luckly I was wearing my seatbelt.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Do you remember where you bought it ssms5411?

Comment

I got it off ebay, let me see if I can find the part #.

Comment

This looks right
                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOMO-Steerin...52fa8d&vxp=mtr

Comment

Thanks Steve. Much obliged.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      3 hours ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Had to get another phone
                      by ssms5411
                      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                      1 week ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Leaking front cover
                      by ssms5411
                      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • transamtom1
                      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                      by transamtom1
                      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X