Harmonic Balancer Prayers Have Been Answered! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harmonic Balancer Prayers Have Been Answered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonic Balancer Prayers Have Been Answered!

I contacted a company last week to see if they make anything that would work on my car. They initially said no. Through more emails and talking to another customer concerning the W Body, they have decided to team up to create their own SFI certified performance balancer that will work for the F Body. My balancer will be submitted to help with the mock-up. If anyone is interested in this balancer, check out BHJ Products to follow to progress. I have no idea how much it will cost, but the more people involved, the cheaper it gets. They should be making this as a direct performance replacement. Here's their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bhjperformance?fref=nf

Re: Harmonic Balancer Prayers Have Been Answered!

I anyone interested in this? They are done with the overall design, just have a minor issue to address. The price as of now is $432, but with 10+ orders, they can do a group discount and will knock off 25%, making it roughly $320 (not sure on shipping costs). This is an SFI approved damper.

Comment

I would do it only if their were 10 people.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I'm trying to get enough interest in it. I'm not finding too many people that are interested in it. I'm getting it regardless, but it would be helpful if it was a bit cheaper. I don't know when they plan on officially releasing it.

Comment

I am surprised that there is nothing out there already.

There are lots of 3.8L engines in the NHRA stock eliminator classes.

Comment

http://intense-racing.com/Merchant2/...y_Code=3800_BE
            Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
            Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
            Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
            Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
            Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Thats pretty expensive but its from a well known Co.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                Thats pretty expensive but its from a well known Co.
                Compared to a SBC balancer yes but how much money is in a built NHRA SS motor? Lots$$

So in relative terms its not too bad.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X