WarShrike's Project Thread - V6 Firebird - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WarShrike's Project Thread - V6 Firebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WarShrike's Project Thread - V6 Firebird

In the mean time, fixing some things now that I've got a little more opportunity. Took it to a friend's shop and got a new headunit and a backup camera installed. The camera wasn't a "NEED" but it is helpful in many aspects including in a cramped paddock at the auto-x events when you're trying to back into your spot and your coordination suddenly is trying to escape you.

Comment

Yeah that camera might pay off , no fender benders.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Testing out some new camera locations and an external mic for that ohhh so good exhaust burble and lope from the big NA cam on this car. Learning new things, something I always enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbp1VDltzow

Comment

Sounds amazing. Congrats on a job well done.

Comment

I like it. Sounds good.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Moar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzx1X4jCFxw

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Im your new sub in utube.

Comment

^Awesome, thanks!

Halfway finished collecting my budget trackday wheels! Just need one more pair of 18x10.5 C5 Z06 Speedlines and then I can get some sacrificial rubber! Probably not hoosiers A6/7's for the first set, gonna need to save up for replacement front hubs so I don't have any catastrophic failures!

[/URL]

Comment

Got out and enjoyed some partly cloudy weather. Wish I had more time to mess around with the shots, but this was my favorite one out of the bunch!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        4 hours ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Had to get another phone
                        by ssms5411
                        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                        1 week ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Leaking front cover
                        by ssms5411
                        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • transamtom1
                        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                        by transamtom1
                        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X