Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free supporting membership offer

Welcome 2010 V6 Camaro owners!

The time is finally here and CamaroV6.com is ready to welcome a new era of Camaro owners to the site. CV6.com would like to celebrate by rewarding the first 10 people with ORDERS in hand for their bran new 2010 Camaro with a year of supporting membership to the forum.

There may be some special considerations in store for the first V6 5th Gen owner who qualifies...more details TBA.

All you need to do is register your screen name (not necessary for existing members), scan the GM paperwork (blanking out what you don't want to share) and email it to admin@camarov6.com

Good luck and don't forget to share your pictures, stories and questions about your new Camaros here in the 5th Generation section of the forum!
    Last edited by LETZRIDE; 12-21-2018, 01:30 PM.

Re: Free supporting membership offer

lets just pretend i got one....

i still havent even seen one in person!!! my gf called me the other day and said she was next to one on the highway... so jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
      lets just pretend i got one....

i still havent even seen one in person!!! my gf called me the other day and said she was next to one on the highway... so jealous!
      you're already a supporting member

Comment

i have 1....i just err did a body kit to make look like a 4th gen lol;)

Comment

free supporting mbrship....... sounds familiar http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=65972

I'll see about reposting mine up in a few
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

I can't beleive we haven't had someone with a new V6 Camaro join yet. If you're lurking on the site and own a 2010 model, please join! We want to hear about and see your car! Also, you can benefit from the free membership!

Comment

Wow, a whole $10 membership for buying a $22,000 car. Sounds exciting! not really...

Comment

Originally posted by ne0hisda0ne View Post
                Wow, a whole $10 membership for buying a $22,000 car. Sounds exciting! not really...
                noob :slap: (Where's MOGOB when you need him!)

Great idea :tup:
                09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Just got her yesterday. Flew to Kentucky from DC and got to enjoy a day long, 560 mile drive back with beautiful weather. Am I the first 5th Gen v6 owner on the site?

This is my first new car and I have to say, it is awesome. From the looks to the handling and performance from the 304hp v6. I'm in love.

Old Car = 12.679 @ 106.5 on 150 dry shot.
                  New Car = 2010 3.6l 304hp Camaro

Comment

that car is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! i think the heritage steelies look perfect on it too, welcome to the forum buddy
                    Robby
                    2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks amazing...except I am not a fan of the rims...other then they do look like they are smaller then the 18"s, so you may have a little more rubber there...which is always a plus...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Looks good but I'm just not interested in them, bought my 96' Camaro new for $17,800 and I will still stick to my 96' V6, just like the look of them and with full suspension, 3.73 gears, built engine and 14.4 steering ratio and soon to be added turbo to give me close to 500 HP. Just need to dyno around 400 to 450 WRHP in a 2800LB-2900LB car. Will be looking for the SS's and Corvettes to race when I'm all done. I'll admit if my car was stock and I wanted another vehicle it woul be a GMC truck. That way I wouldn't put so much money into it like I did my Camaro.LOL But congrats on the New Camaro.
                        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                          Looks good but I'm just not interested in them, bought my 96' Camaro new for $17,800 and I will still stick to my 96' V6, just like the look of them and with full suspension, 3.73 gears, built engine and 14.4 steering ratio and soon to be added turbo to give me close to 500 HP. Just need to dyno around 400 to 450 WRHP in a 2800LB-2900LB car. Will be looking for the SS's and Corvettes to race when I'm all done. I'll admit if my car was stock and I wanted another vehicle it woul be a GMC truck. That way I wouldn't put so much money into it like I did my Camaro.LOL But congrats on the New Camaro.
                          Trust me, I didn't buy this car to race SS's and Corvettes...I'll leave that to you. I just wanted something nice which is a big step up from my 98 maro that doesn't even have power windows. I love this car, imo it's the nicest looking vehicle on the street and the v6 is a steal for its price point.

As for the wheels, you either like them or you don't depends on your style. I personally love black rims. Couple that with the fact that I live in the city where curb rash is the norm and it just didn't make sense to have more expensive rims on there. The big downside is that they are steel, so they are a heavy option.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                            Looks amazing...except I am not a fan of the rims...other then they do look like they are smaller then the 18"s, so you may have a little more rubber there...which is always a plus...
                            They are 18s

Comment

Originally posted by xcdarrel17 View Post
                              Am I the first 5th Gen v6 owner on the site?
                              beautiful car man! Please ignore the haters...a lot of other ppl on here will tell you they are quite envious.

I believe you're the first...at least the first to step up, so there'll be a free supporting membership on it's way out to you.

Just follow the directions in the OP.

Congrats!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X