Llt to lfx intake manifold swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Llt to lfx intake manifold swap

Hey guys has anyone tried swapping the 2011 LLT intake manifold with the 2012 LFX manifold? I heard it makes some good gains and really opens some breathing room up but I was wondering what modifications had to be done in the process. Asking because I want to get the overkill 80mm throttle body for my LLT but it is only made for the LFX and up so I was thinking if I replaced the intake and did some modifications maybe it could work otherwise I’d just get the 76mm and port it. Either way if anyone has done this let me know how it went and what you did. Appreciate it.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    12 hours ago
  • ssms5411
    Had to get another phone
    by ssms5411
    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
    1 week ago
  • ssms5411
    Leaking front cover
    by ssms5411
    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
    2 weeks ago
  • transamtom1
    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
    by transamtom1
    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X