Camaro 3.6 V6 1LE Exhaust Suggestions?? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camaro 3.6 V6 1LE Exhaust Suggestions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro 3.6 V6 1LE Exhaust Suggestions??

I recently purchased a 6th Gen 2018 Chevy Camaro 3.6 V6 1LE Performance Package (which includes the quad exhaust from factory) - I love it, sounds great on sport/track, however, it deserves to be louder, I want pops and bangs, would a muffler delete give me what I want? How much would it effect fuel efficiency? Would I lose power? Keep in mind I don't want it to be obnoxiously loud, and I’m not looking to spend too much. What else would be an option? Do i have to remove the muffler for a louder exhaust with the pops and bangs (my weakness hahahah), please do mention approximate pricing. Much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Also, will I have issues with a loud exhaust in Ontario, I live in Toronto, is muffler delete legal? How loud can my car be exactly.. something to keep in mind.

Comment

Just add a electric cutout , you can have it fully opened or just a little.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Welcome to the site fellow canuck! I would definitely look into any of the aftermarket exhausts and then also install an electric cutout as mentioned by Steve. The electric cutout would allow you to open the exhaust to a full or partial dump whenever you want and close it when you want it quieter.

Toronto announced last month that they would be cracking down big time on “noisey” cars with no exhaust with increased fines- courtesy of Mayor Tory.

With a cutout you can dump it when you want, but quiet it up if you want and need to.

You will also gain power installing an exhaust, not loose any

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          2 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X