Help with exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with exhaust?

So I was wondering what would be a good way to make me car sound louder? I have a 2015 lt2, I had cut off the resonator and mufflers but it sounded like crap. So i put on a magnaflow resonator and my stock mufflers( i have the npp dual mode exhaust ) back on. It sounds pretty good but I want it a little louder. Is there anything I can do to improve it? Any good setups for 2015 rs??

I would do two things.

1) Take a look at this thread here to here some 5th gen camaro exhaust setups

2) Look into getting a cutout (either electronic or manual) to be added before your rear axle on the setup you choose. An electric cutout lets you control how much you open the dump and that can vary the sound as well. I would however only really use this option in conjunction with a catback as you want the bigger piping in there as well.

A cutout will allow you to dump the exhaust when you want that extra power and want it really loud, but you can close it when you want the car a little more tamer and to flow through your exhaust.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Oh okay cool I'll look into that, thank you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X