The Official 2016-Present V6 Camaro Exhaust Thread - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2016-Present V6 Camaro Exhaust Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 V6 Camaro muffler delete

6th Gen V6 Camaro - Borla S-type Axle Back Exhaust

2016 V6 Camaro MRT V2 Axle Back Exhaust

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

2011. I made a post in the fifth gen thread a few minutes ago, must have clicked on the wrong one

Comment

2016 Camaro V6 Stock to Borla Atak Exhaust

2017 V6 Camaro - muffler delete

6th Gen V6 Camaro - Flowmaster American Thunder Axle-back Exhaust System

Comment

Originally posted by SidepipesMcGee View Post
          2011. I made a post in the fifth gen thread a few minutes ago, must have clicked on the wrong one
          no worries - I'll clean the thread up and delete the posts in here to keep this thread clean

Comment

https://youtu.be/eTxDG_q9V0E

Comment

Originally posted by Mannyphx View Post
              Nice sound!

Comment

Nice.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Here is mine :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfqSteMG3rY

Comment

Sounds good what mods ?
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                      Sounds good what mods ?
                      I only have a Magnaflow Axle Back Race Series exhaust. I'm thinking of deleting the secondary cats next.

Comment

Originally posted by SidepipesMcGee View Post
                        So far, dual ram intakes running through the foglights, catless BBK longtube headers ported to match the gasket on the exhaust manifold, going into three inch oval t304 stainless steel pipes exiting on the sides of the car. So far, no crosspipe, will be adding that when I put on the porter mufflers that just came in. Going to try and use the oval pipe that gets cut off for that. Also has a full cradle swap, rocking 3.45 gears, have 4.10s on the dresser waiting to be put it. Haven't gotten around to that yet
                        where did you buy the headers? Ive been looking for headers for my 19 RS for a little bit and haven't had any luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitwithg View Post

where did you buy the headers? Ive been looking for headers for my 19 RS for a little bit and haven't had any luck.
                          You won’t find headers for your car as they won’t exist. You have the LGX motor which is setup similar the LFX which has the header designed into the cylinder head and comes out as one single port. Since it is built into your cylinder head you cannot change it.

This short video shows why as well:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Gd2I...e_continue=111

Comment

So I’ve been having an issue and I hope you guys can help. I own a 2019 V6 camaro LT and I’ve done quite a lot to it. It has a secondary cat delete, resonator delete, borla atak axle back and everything has been great so far. I just recently installed ARH catted downpipe and the sound got even better BUT whenever I’m coasting or let my foot off the pedal, it causes my muffler to give off an obnoxious rattle. Took it to 2 shops and they just say “it’s because you have a v6” -_- any suggestions to fix this? I was thinking put a muffler where I straight piped my resonator?

Comment

Originally posted by Jules_v6 View Post
                              So I’ve been having an issue and I hope you guys can help. I own a 2019 V6 camaro LT and I’ve done quite a lot to it. It has a secondary cat delete, resonator delete, borla atak axle back and everything has been great so far. I just recently installed ARH catted downpipe and the sound got even better BUT whenever I’m coasting or let my foot off the pedal, it causes my muffler to give off an obnoxious rattle. Took it to 2 shops and they just say “it’s because you have a v6” -_- any suggestions to fix this? I was thinking put a muffler where I straight piped my resonator?
                              Hey Jules, I created a new thread for you to help address this question as this thread is for exhaust sound clips. The thread I made for you is titled "2019 Camaro Exhaust Rattle"

I put my suggestions in there so we can keep this thread clean.

Thanks and welcome to the site!

Comment

2019 V6 Camaro RS Borla Atak

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                  Had to get another phone
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                  1 week ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Leaking front cover
                                  by ssms5411
                                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • transamtom1
                                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                  by transamtom1
                                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X