Removing engine 5Gen 3.6L

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing engine 5Gen 3.6L

Need some information removing 3.6L from car motor locked up after 5 months with all oil changes. 2010 Camaro LT V6

A post explaining how to get the motor out of a 5G would take more time than I have right now but the good news is, GM now offers three day subscriptions to GMSi the same web-based service information its dealers use. The 3-day sub is available at https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/subscribehome

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bayboy83
      2002 chevy camaro V6
      Bayboy83
      Hey everyone I'm new to the site and just purchased my first V6 camaro from my sister. Lookin to build the V6 up or go with a bigger v6. Any suggestions...
      3 days ago
    • LETZRIDE
      The Performance Spotlight
      LETZRIDE
      A new edition to the website now known as "Performance Spotlight" has been added. Here is where you'll find featured content from automotive...
      6 days ago
    • sac2165
      UPS Guy made an appearance today...
      sac2165

To be continued.......
      6 days ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Building the Tom Henry RS
      LETZRIDE

The idea behind the "Tom Henry RS" Project was to modify a Fourth Generation Camaro, Powered by the 3800 Series II V6, to the point that some of its performance characteristics approached those of the latest V6 Camaros.

Recent base-model Camaros come with GM's 3.6-liter, four-cam, direct-injected, "High-Feature V6" which puts out between 313 and 335- horsepower depending on the model year. Our project car build-up modified the 4th gen...
      1 week ago
    • sac2165
      From the Archives
      sac2165
      I probably haven't looked at this in 15 years.

Curious on how it would compare to a new one.

1 week ago
    Working...
    X