Removing engine 5Gen 3.6L

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing engine 5Gen 3.6L

Need some information removing 3.6L from car motor locked up after 5 months with all oil changes. 2010 Camaro LT V6

A post explaining how to get the motor out of a 5G would take more time than I have right now but the good news is, GM now offers three day subscriptions to GMSi the same web-based service information its dealers use. The 3-day sub is available at https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/subscribehome

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ch3vyman816
      Lifters
      ch3vyman816
      I'm doing head gaskets on my 98 camaro 3.8, and since I'm a be down in the engine i wanted to replace the lifters. But was trying to see what kind of...
      3 days ago
    • Hooligan
      For sale
      Hooligan
      I am new to this I have a 2002 Camaro V6 3.8 5 speed 35th Anniversary for sale clean car never saw snow till right now just shoot me an offer you couldn't...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Any Graphic Designers?
      LETZRIDE
      Any graphic designers on here? I am revamping the logo on my other site just like I had one done for Camarov6.com ... I posted another contest since I...
      1 week ago
    • Mark.blaser
      Drop a LFX V6 in 1962 Nova
      Mark.blaser
      im at the beginning of a project and looking for the community for input. I have a light old factory v6 1962 Chevy Nova II convertible. My goal is to...
      1 week ago
    • ssms5411
      Rear tail light bulb part numbers
      ssms5411
      So I found out my reverse lights weren't working and looked at some part#s in earlier threads posted, looks like they have changed when I searched. Anyone...
      1 week ago
    Working...
    X