Removing engine 5Gen 3.6L

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing engine 5Gen 3.6L

Need some information removing 3.6L from car motor locked up after 5 months with all oil changes. 2010 Camaro LT V6

A post explaining how to get the motor out of a 5G would take more time than I have right now but the good news is, GM now offers three day subscriptions to GMSi the same web-based service information its dealers use. The 3-day sub is available at https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/subscribehome

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
      Show off your handy work!
      LETZRIDE
      With the passing of my Grandfather I will likely be taking in an influx of tools come spring...I am already at capacity with my elcheapo home depot started...
      1 day ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Lightweight battery
      LETZRIDE
      Was having a discussion at my mechanics the other day and he was talking about some of the mustang guys that are now running lithum Iron batteries in...
      1 day ago
    • ssms5411
      Blinking ses light at WOT
      ssms5411
      So the last few times taking the Camaro out I get a blinking ses light at Wot. Then it goee back off, doesnt seem to be misfiring. Actually running good,...
      1 day ago
    • A fireman
      VSS Change
      A fireman
      A few years back I made the A4-M5 conversion on my 94 V6 but did not realize that the 93 transmission I purchased uses a different VSS entirely than the...
      1 week ago
    • sac2165
      Long Term Storage Tips...
      sac2165
      Looks like the Camaro is going to get shelved for a couple years until Eve turns 16. I think I'm going to run it out of gas and put in on blocks and...
      1 week ago
    Working...
    X