Turbo time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Turbo time....

Yea slicks on the car, not the best rims but this will work for the time being.

Comment

I've enjoyed your build thread and want to see the new 60' times with the slicks. Are you still running the 10 bolt?
      96 White M5 Camaro. Manual everything. Magnaflow cat, dynomax dual outlet axle back. Swapped to a disc rear with 3.42s and a torsen differential, kyb gr2 rear shocks, moog rear endlinks.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaHertz View Post
        I've enjoyed your build thread and want to see the new 60' times with the slicks. Are you still running the 10 bolt?
        Yup with the 3.23s in the back. Im going again on saturday if its not raining. I hope for some 60ft times closer to 2.00

Comment

This is a great build to follow. How many miles on the motor? Car sure doesn't show it...
          In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
          2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
            This is a great build to follow. How many miles on the motor? Car sure doesn't show it...
            Thanks man!! The car just passed 110k miles the other week.

Comment

ever think about trying a 3.42 gear?

Comment

Originally posted by whitdog54 View Post
                ever think about trying a 3.42 gear?
                Yea I want to up the gearing when I can afford to just put in a posi rear out of another camaro, and just change the gears over since the V8 camaro have low gearing. I was thinking 3.42 or 3.73

Comment

Off I go brite and early to the track, just test and tune with the slicks a another PSI so wish me luck on a 13.xx pass!

Comment

Posted in the drag forum on here, for the results from today...

Comment

• Dealing with boost leaks at the moment from when I went 15psi+ the other day. My crappy welding showed its flaws and not my spool up time suxs. So im fixing the leaks on at a time and hoping its better by the next race day.

Hey mark you should update your thread as well on fullthrottlev6.com. been awhile lol.

Track time tommorow! Cars back to running strong. Hoping for those low 14s or those "so close to me high 13's"

Comment

Here ya go, cars back up and running good. 0-110mph pull. Felt strong and smooth. With the new wastegate spring there is NO fall of in boost at all anymore when shifting. Fun car. Im hitting up the dragstrip on friday saturday. Should be a fun time and if its nice and cool out just may finally hit those 13's??

Enjoy
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMba...ature=youtu.be

Comment

How many psi of boost are you running there. Your car is very fast.

Comment

I was running 12psi in that video.

I made it into the 13's last night with 12psi till 70mph and 11psi after that. Best night Ive ever had with that car. I love running those 13's. Heres the proof. 13.70@99.36mph

Comment

Here it is The 13.70 pass on video: let me know what ya'll think.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CAqB8cSrBI

Comment

Mark Vs Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLixMma3RuY

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X