Video after cam. and P+P heads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video after cam. and P+P heads.

Heres a decent video of the car idleing. Sounds good, nice and a little lope!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKPck...ature=youtu.be

Re: Video after cam. and P+P heads.

Sounds good. What cam is in it?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

The delta 260 re-grind.

Comment

I just got done driving it for about 30 minuets.. the idle relearn is complete and it runs great.. I did notice a slight loss in power at low rpms(2k and under) but a major difference in higher RPMs. It actually doesnt fall on its face when in high 2nd gear. At the race track i was always inticipating the shift into third because it was so slow at high rpms before it shifts. Now i wont have to inticipate it so much. Next spring ill be at the track and see if can go any faster in the 1/4 then i did this year, which im sure i will. Last time i raced it i was going 16.79 and a 16.84 in the 1/4 and it was a nice night(air density). So im praying that ill get a 16.5 out of her come spring at least. Thats 305 Rs terrirory!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_InxnQ6bPg

A little better video.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Leaking front cover
            by ssms5411
            So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
            2 weeks ago
          • transamtom1
            Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
            by transamtom1
            Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X