Anyone in western wa with hpt or hypertech? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in western wa with hpt or hypertech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in western wa with hpt or hypertech?

In a couple weeks I'm planning on having my 3.73 gears and torsen diff installed, and id like to have my gear ratio corrected, the speed limiter, and fan on temps changed in the pcm. Let me know if you can help and we can figure out a price. Thanks guys.
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro
    L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Re: Anyone in western wa with hpt or hypertech?

i have hpTuners and live in montana

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Ceramic coating vs. Wax
      by 2.8 Bird
      Have any of you guys used ceramic coating. I used to use hydrosilex. It's rated #2 as one of the best ceramic coating. It worked pretty good and it...
      1 week ago
    • Camaro3800v6
      Egr and fuel hoses
      by Camaro3800v6
      hello, since my 02 camaros egr has been discontinued, had to get an older one (believe it's a 1996 Camaro egr.) Could this cause a problem because it...
      1 week ago
    • Mark Thompson
      Dampener Crank Sensor Issue
      by Mark Thompson
      Unable to locate any new or New Old stock high-resolution crankshaft position sensor. Causing issues. The 24x appear to be a discontinued item. Open to...
      2 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      Throttle percent
      by ssms5411
      What’s your guys tunning on throttle percent? Adjusting mine to 70% up to 3200 rpms then 30% up to 6400 rpms. What’s Yours look like?...
      2 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      Matte black
      by ssms5411
      What’s your guys thought on matte black? Been thinking about it for my Camaro, should be getting it painted next year. I also want to add my white stripes...
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X