Selling the Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling the Camaro

Well it's that time I'm selling my camaro finally. The car needs work I'm asking $2800OBO. It needs the headliner and dash pad, car runs but might need some work just replaced the clutch set aswell trying to sell locally car will not come with C5 wagon wheels Pm me if interested.

Last edited by insaneABOT; 01-25-2011, 03:01 PM.

Re: Selling the Camaro

Why not just post the details so you dont have to keep sending them over and over and over and over again?
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Re: Selling the Camaro

Going to give a bump and drop the price to $2200 need the car gone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Ceramic coating vs. Wax
        by 2.8 Bird
        Have any of you guys used ceramic coating. I used to use hydrosilex. It's rated #2 as one of the best ceramic coating. It worked pretty good and it...
        1 week ago
      • Camaro3800v6
        Egr and fuel hoses
        by Camaro3800v6
        hello, since my 02 camaros egr has been discontinued, had to get an older one (believe it's a 1996 Camaro egr.) Could this cause a problem because it...
        1 week ago
      • Mark Thompson
        Dampener Crank Sensor Issue
        by Mark Thompson
        Unable to locate any new or New Old stock high-resolution crankshaft position sensor. Causing issues. The 24x appear to be a discontinued item. Open to...
        2 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        Throttle percent
        by ssms5411
        What’s your guys tunning on throttle percent? Adjusting mine to 70% up to 3200 rpms then 30% up to 6400 rpms. What’s Yours look like?...
        2 weeks ago
      • ssms5411
        Matte black
        by ssms5411
        What’s your guys thought on matte black? Been thinking about it for my Camaro, should be getting it painted next year. I also want to add my white stripes...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X