Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody!

Hi,
    I recently bought my 1st Camaro a few months ago, great interior, great shell, only 88k miles on it-Mint. But, look under the body and all there is is rust, EVERYWHERE! Now one of the fuel lines has a leak in it from the rust. Not sure if I should buy another car to drop the motor in it or what? I live in Maine,so that means long,harsh winters. Thanks!

-P

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bayboy83
    2002 chevy camaro V6
    Bayboy83
    Hey everyone I'm new to the site and just purchased my first V6 camaro from my sister. Lookin to build the V6 up or go with a bigger v6. Any suggestions...
    3 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    The Performance Spotlight
    LETZRIDE
    A new edition to the website now known as "Performance Spotlight" has been added. Here is where you'll find featured content from automotive...
    6 days ago
  • sac2165
    UPS Guy made an appearance today...
    sac2165

To be continued.......
    6 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Building the Tom Henry RS
    LETZRIDE

The idea behind the "Tom Henry RS" Project was to modify a Fourth Generation Camaro, Powered by the 3800 Series II V6, to the point that some of its performance characteristics approached those of the latest V6 Camaros.

Recent base-model Camaros come with GM's 3.6-liter, four-cam, direct-injected, "High-Feature V6" which puts out between 313 and 335- horsepower depending on the model year. Our project car build-up modified the 4th gen...
    1 week ago
  • sac2165
    From the Archives
    sac2165
    I probably haven't looked at this in 15 years.

Curious on how it would compare to a new one.

1 week ago
Working...
X