Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody!

Hi,
    I recently bought my 1st Camaro a few months ago, great interior, great shell, only 88k miles on it-Mint. But, look under the body and all there is is rust, EVERYWHERE! Now one of the fuel lines has a leak in it from the rust. Not sure if I should buy another car to drop the motor in it or what? I live in Maine,so that means long,harsh winters. Thanks!

-P

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
    Finally new A/C and heat for the house.
    by ssms5411
    After about 8 years of doing Evap cooling , finally getting A/C. Just in time for the bad summer months. For a 3.5 ton unit with the heater, 10 year parts...
    1 day ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Performance Spotlight
    by LETZRIDE
    I am doing a little testing of the waters at posting some guest posts written by 3rd party companies looking to get exposure in the Performance spotlight...
    2 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Best Exotic Cars to Lease in Los Angeles
    by LETZRIDE
    Exotic cars are the best vehicles for wedding celebrations and corporate events. They are also ideal for travelers who want to explore Los Angeles.

Fortunately, tons of businesses in the United States offer exotic car leasing. They designed different programs that allow us to enjoy both short-term and long-term car rentals. We know that most of our readers want to drive a one-of-a-kind car, and if you are one of them, this article is ideal for you.

For today's topic,...
    2 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Long weekend
    by LETZRIDE
    Happy 4th of July! Even though I am late lol. I got so caught up in about 100 things recently my head is just rolling.,..

I got up to the...
    2 days ago
  • @camaro_szn
    BMR Rear cradle bushing kit for sale
    by @camaro_szn
    I’m trying to sell my BMR rear cradle bushing kit pro version. It fits 2011-2015 Camaro v6 or v8. It’s brand new out of the box I’m just selling...
    1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X