You live in NY and hate front licence plates? Email Reps. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You live in NY and hate front licence plates? Email Reps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You live in NY and hate front licence plates? Email Reps.

http://echo.bluehornet.com/hostedema...3&ei=Df6u7yNNK

That is a link to information about a Bill that has been proposed to get rid of front plates, copy the block of email addresses and ask the Representatives to sign the bill. If you are not sure what to write here is what I sent....

Attention Members of the NYS Transportation Committee,
    As a life long resident of New York I have found that having two licence plates is a waste of resources. The first waste comes with the materials used in their construction Second the flat spot interrupts the aerodynamic efficiency that the OEM manufacturers intended for the automobiles, this is crucial for fuel savings. While on a single car the difference may seem negligible, the difference would definitely be felt on the millions of registered vehicles in NYS. Third it would also save NY residents money come time for new plates. Fourth it makes it easier to purchase cars out of state that do not come with fixtures for the front licence plate. Fifth there are many classic cars that have their aesthetics and value hurt from having the front plate affixed to sometimes hard to find bumpers.

New York needs to move forward with this so we can at least be in line with all of the other states who have made this change already. NY seems to lag behind in so many aspects, lets not be the last to implement this change.

I thank all of you for your service to our state, I know your jobs are not easy and people never seem to be satisfied even when a good job is done. You can rest assured I know your struggles and I wish you the best of luck. I will make sure to thank all of you again once this bill is passed.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RockAuto
    More Brake Parts at RockAuto
    by RockAuto
    RockAuto is excited to announce the addition of Dynamic Friction to our ever expanding selection of brake parts! Dynamic Friction Company (DFC) is an...
    1 day ago
  • 2.8 Bird
    Ceramic coating vs. Wax
    by 2.8 Bird
    Have any of you guys used ceramic coating. I used to use hydrosilex. It's rated #2 as one of the best ceramic coating. It worked pretty good and it...
    1 week ago
  • Camaro3800v6
    Egr and fuel hoses
    by Camaro3800v6
    hello, since my 02 camaros egr has been discontinued, had to get an older one (believe it's a 1996 Camaro egr.) Could this cause a problem because it...
    1 week ago
  • Mark Thompson
    Dampener Crank Sensor Issue
    by Mark Thompson
    Unable to locate any new or New Old stock high-resolution crankshaft position sensor. Causing issues. The 24x appear to be a discontinued item. Open to...
    2 weeks ago
  • ssms5411
    Throttle percent
    by ssms5411
    What’s your guys tunning on throttle percent? Adjusting mine to 70% up to 3200 rpms then 30% up to 6400 rpms. What’s Yours look like?...
    2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X