Charity Car Event in SJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Car Event in SJ

For those of you in South Jersey or even the Delaware Valley, on March 22 at the Salem County Fair grounds is going to be the annual Swap Meet & Car Corral. Several LeMons teams are getting together to have a benefit for Alex's Lemonade Stand (ALS). ALS is at the NJ Race every year at NJMP as one of the main charities for the race series. They have also greatly impacted children in my town who have suffered from cancer at much too young of an age. Come out and see us if your around. Promises to be a great time!

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PThompson11
    Modifications
    by PThompson11
    I have had my 2019 RS Camaro for about four months now and I want to start adding some mods on to it. I have already installed a K&N cold air intake...
    3 days ago
  • Benitop
    Camaro Meets? WA
    by Benitop
    Anyone know of any camaro meets in washington? Just recently got a camaro and love to see other cars
    3 days ago
  • kodakblaq
    Car cover
    by kodakblaq
    This summer, I was able to have my car in the garage but I got my spot taken lol and am kept to leave outside...I purchased the stormproof car cover from...
    3 days ago
  • SPLATT
    Newb from Tacoma Wa
    by SPLATT
    Just picked up a black on black 15 for the wife just before Thanksgiving. She wanted another Impala and I wanted a Camaro SS so we compromised. Having...
    5 days ago
  • ramcpl
    New to the forum
    by ramcpl
    Hello everyone. I’m new here and am
    looking forward to all the advice and help to customize my 2018 RS....
    1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X