Charity Car Event in SJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Car Event in SJ

For those of you in South Jersey or even the Delaware Valley, on March 22 at the Salem County Fair grounds is going to be the annual Swap Meet & Car Corral. Several LeMons teams are getting together to have a benefit for Alex's Lemonade Stand (ALS). ALS is at the NJ Race every year at NJMP as one of the main charities for the race series. They have also greatly impacted children in my town who have suffered from cancer at much too young of an age. Come out and see us if your around. Promises to be a great time!

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
    Show off your handy work!
    LETZRIDE
    With the passing of my Grandfather I will likely be taking in an influx of tools come spring...I am already at capacity with my elcheapo home depot started...
    2 days ago
  • LETZRIDE
    Lightweight battery
    LETZRIDE
    Was having a discussion at my mechanics the other day and he was talking about some of the mustang guys that are now running lithum Iron batteries in...
    2 days ago
  • ssms5411
    Blinking ses light at WOT
    ssms5411
    So the last few times taking the Camaro out I get a blinking ses light at Wot. Then it goee back off, doesnt seem to be misfiring. Actually running good,...
    2 days ago
  • A fireman
    VSS Change
    A fireman
    A few years back I made the A4-M5 conversion on my 94 V6 but did not realize that the 93 transmission I purchased uses a different VSS entirely than the...
    1 week ago
  • sac2165
    Long Term Storage Tips...
    sac2165
    Looks like the Camaro is going to get shelved for a couple years until Eve turns 16. I think I'm going to run it out of gas and put in on blocks and...
    1 week ago
Working...
X