This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Tracks.....

not to sure on the accuracy of this site but it gives you a start. for the tracks without a link, use the name and search on goggle or yahoo or something.
    Oklahoma Tracks [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Thanks that is some useful info.

Just a question, what would the interest be in getting together and going to a road course?

Comment

i would like to whatch it. not interested in racing though unless its just for fun. not a contest

Comment

jsut for fun i would love to go out on the cours and just have osme fun would anyone else be game

Comment

i'd be game

Comment

great lets get some more people

Comment

A few of my friends going to auto crossing events atleast once a month. I think they race at the police training site in OKC. I'll get some more info if you guys are interested.

There is also a track about 30min from me called Hallet. It's a 1.8 mile track and looks like it would be a blast to run around it. Only reason I haven't is because it's $75 to race.

Comment

i'm interested

Comment

im interested

Comment

I've been wanting to run somewhere besides TV, just to see the difference.

The strip in Tulsa in asphalt, thunder valley is concrete, anyone know the differences in traction that would make?

Comment

well i think we are goin to try and get some track days goin. BLLDOGG and i are workin some details out so we will keep y'all updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz:
                        I've been wanting to run somewhere besides TV, just to see the difference.

The strip in Tulsa in asphalt, thunder valley is concrete, anyone know the differences in traction that would make?
                        I have heard that the track is awesome. Hooks very well.

Comment

Camarorulz, i see you moved

i think we could do a tulsa run sometime to see the different. personally i think asfault would be better cause it softer and gets hot and sticky.

Comment

I'm game for anything because my car hooks on the street better than at TV. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nobody has posted on this thread in awhile but I was wondering if anyone has been to Hallet?? Ive heard its pretty good and a lot of cool cars are out there. My friend knows the owner who used to drive a 360 Modena [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] !!! Id love to go out there sometime in spring or summer if anyone is up for it?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                Got a new phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Got a the iPhone 11 pro max. First iPhone for me, have acouple of iPods so thought I would try it. Pretty good so far.
                                1 day ago
                              • warejohn
                                Front wheel ABS sensor jumper harness replacement?
                                by warejohn
                                Where might I find a new/reproduction or NOS jumper harness that plugs into the front wheel ABS sensors? Car is a 03 Camaro V6 auto. Location: Garden...
                                1 week ago
                              • warejohn
                                Hello from Garden City..
                                by warejohn
                                Hello all this is John. I'm glad to be the part of this community, hope to discover some interesting discussions from fellows
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                ZZP mini afc
                                by ssms5411
                                Anyone try these for their 3.8 turbo yet? I had one a way long ago, they make one thats non adjustable and one that is adjustable. The non adjustable...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Seafoam story
                                by ssms5411
                                So last tank of gas I put like 8 cans of seafoam in the gas tank. I start my Camaro every other day to mainly charge the battery. Have a draw I can't...
                                1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X