This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If your active please reply.

Altamonte springs FL! IDK where to look to know when people are having meetings :X

Comment

Let me know as well for any meeting. Bay Area present

Comment

Daytona Beach here 2000 camaro v6 and 96 Z34 monte with 3800 swap and a m90 topswap waiting to be installed. I also have a DHP tuner so if anyone needs tuning let me know

Comment

Present

Comment

kinda short notice,

!!Gators Dockside presents the first F-Body Nation 2013 Meet&Greet!!

So its time that we all came together and see all of your projects!!! I have been in contact with F - Body Nation down south. They will be coming up for this meet, along with all there f-bodies from thier group F-Body Nation. The meet will be at Gators Dockside in Waterford Lakes on JULY 13th @5pm.This should give everybody plenty of time to take off and make plans. THERE WILL BE DISCOUNTS ON ALL FOOD A DRINKS INCLUDING BEER, along with a lot of other opportunities that GatorsDockside has offered F-Body Nation. ( Catering , Fundraising, Monthly- annually car shows ) we will have the option of catering the food and drinks out to the parking lot if that needs to be a option for less hassle for seating and what not.Like other meets in the past , it will be open to all muscle cars, and non riced imports. We are trying to have a meet and greet where we can all come together and just hang out with friends and car enthusiast and promote The new group F-Body Nation. We are all adults so We at F-body Nation feel that it is only right to act like civilized human beings. NO BURNOUTS ,NO REVING COMPETIONS, AND LEAVE THE TRASH TALK AT HOME!!!

We at F-Body Nation hope to see all of you guys come out and support the local and state F-body crowd. We will be posting this on all different LSX sites. i encourage you guys - and gals to do the same. spread the word and let everyone know that F-Body Nation is here!!

here is Contact information if need be. also i will be providing my phone number when we get closer to the date. this should be a huge turn out if we can get every one to spread the word on this.

Gators Dockside
            12448 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL 32828
            (407) 249-9444

Comment

Boca Raton.
              I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Motors Liquidation Co. Firebird

CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!

FLORIDA GATORS!!
              FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I just got down here in Tampa Bay Area, moved from NJ, Actively Present, always respond within 12hrs or less if PM'd.

Comment

Tampa Bay...:bs:

Comment

Netherlands, Europe

Comment

I am not a member buy I have a 2K Camaro.
                      I live in Pinellas County of the Tampa Bay area.

Comment

Active bro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          Stop being busy!
                          LETZRIDE
                          If you got family or friends that you keep meaning to go see - relationships you keep meaning to mend. Stop being busy and go do it/see them...don't wait...
                          6 days ago
                        • sac2165
                          New Conversion Van
                          sac2165
                          Ditched the old conversion van for this new 3500 Promaster.

The extended version actually seats (9) Adults comfortably, 32"...
                          1 week ago
                        • sac2165
                          Flush Mounted Floor Lights
                          sac2165
                          I've been wanting to do this for awhile:

The Race Deck flooring was thick enough to accommodate some under-cabinet kitchen...
                          1 week ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Lost 50lbs in 4 month's
                          ssms5411
                          So I've been losing weight, i got up to 370lbs in July then decided i had enough , so i started exercising and watching what i eat and drink. Drink over...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • Steve1
                          Thoughts on paint job
                          Steve1
                          Hi everyone,
                          I'm new on your folks forum. And there is something I'd like to ask your oppinion on. My Camaro is 2011(3.6 L). And I decided that...
                          2 weeks ago
                        Working...
                        X