Wind Damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Damage

Anyone else take any wind damage from yesterdays storm? We were out of power more than 24 hours due to this big guy sitting on the power lines.... over the past year we've already lost 2 cars to these trees coming down around here...

Toronto Wind Storm

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
    1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
    V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

That's some serious wind, its pretty windy where I'm at now, 6 years ago we had a micro-burst and it took the alm. carport off and damaged a couple of windows. Since they rebuilt the new carport out of wood, no problems.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Comment

Despite the screaming winds, no damage or outages at my place thankfully. A part of a tree was down at the end of our street, but it didn't hit anything. Just had to clean up a bunch of broken branches in the back yard.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
        Got a new phone
        by ssms5411
        Got a the iPhone 11 pro max. First iPhone for me, have acouple of iPods so thought I would try it. Pretty good so far.
        1 day ago
      • warejohn
        Front wheel ABS sensor jumper harness replacement?
        by warejohn
        Where might I find a new/reproduction or NOS jumper harness that plugs into the front wheel ABS sensors? Car is a 03 Camaro V6 auto. Location: Garden...
        1 week ago
      • warejohn
        Hello from Garden City..
        by warejohn
        Hello all this is John. I'm glad to be the part of this community, hope to discover some interesting discussions from fellows
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        ZZP mini afc
        by ssms5411
        Anyone try these for their 3.8 turbo yet? I had one a way long ago, they make one thats non adjustable and one that is adjustable. The non adjustable...
        1 week ago
      • ssms5411
        Seafoam story
        by ssms5411
        So last tank of gas I put like 8 cans of seafoam in the gas tank. I start my Camaro every other day to mainly charge the battery. Have a draw I can't...
        1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X