april autox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• april autox

did autox a couple weekends ago i did't do too bad considering im running all season tires that have been heat cycled out the wazoo. i could never get the tires up to temp since my run group was so big and i didn't get any reruns. i and alot of tuning to do to try to help maximize grip. then i have a set of heat cycled hankook rs3s going on that i got for free.

here are the videos of my run
    http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/...o%20x%20video/

pics from the event, pics of me running on page 9-10,17,21,47.
    http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

besides a cobalt ss i was the only gm car out there. 3 mustangs showed up as well.

Re: april autox

Is that sunny south raceway? In like irvington alabama?
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

I am like 100% sure
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

yes this is at sunny south in grand bay. next event is on the 20th. if your in the area come out ill give you a ride.

Comment

I live on the other side of tx for the time being, but as soon as my enlistment is up I am moving back home. My cousin used to run out there every now and again, had a jdm swapped mr2.

What part of the area are you from?
          Team NoVa

Comment

i travel from pensacola for each event. sunny south is out main place for autocross while we do sometimes get to run at other places that are larger. the event before this past event was at keesler AFB . just let me know when your in the area and ill let you know the info.

Comment

Awesome. I may be headed that way june-ish, I am going to put my car for sale on the mobile craigslist as well as here in el paso. Ill hit you up if I end up coming that way.

And nice runs by the way, less that little mishap in the first vid! lol
              Team NoVa

Comment

ive been having the problem of too hard of bump stops. when i hit them the rear end just snaps when they hit.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  13 hours ago
                • ssms5411
                  Had to get another phone
                  by ssms5411
                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                  1 week ago
                • ssms5411
                  Leaking front cover
                  by ssms5411
                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                  2 weeks ago
                • transamtom1
                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                  by transamtom1
                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X