This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review Guidelines

Have a performance part you want featured in our archives here? Is there an install writeup that you've been dying to upload to a place where you can reference it again and again? Look no further, you've found the right place!

In order to submit a review, please follow these simple guidelines.

1. Read some reviews that have already been posted and follow their format. This includes lots of images, 3 pros/3 cons, links to pertinent information (manufacturer websites, etc.), whatever. The more information the better.

2. Be objective and professional. We do not accept reviews that sound like an irate 12-year old is angry at the manufacturer because of a perceived problem.

3. Check your spelling and grammar.

4. Please use UBB Code Bullets in your 3 Pros/3 Cons section.

5. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR SIGNATURE!

If your review is acceptable, the Reviews Moderator will move it to the archive. If there are problems, he will post about them in your thread and you can edit away as you see fit.

Review Ownership

Please note that during the approval process, your review's images will be copied and uploaded to the FirebirdV6.com server. The reason for this is permanency--if your site goes offline, the links won't break if the images are hosted by FV6. These reviews are, however, still your property and you own the copyright. If at a future date you would for some reason like the administrators to remove your review and delete your pictures from our server we will do so, please contact us.

Legal Stuff

This is a member-created area. The reviews contained herein are merely the OPINIONS of members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the administration of this site. The opinions of members should NOT be considered professional advice. In addition, some of the advice contained herein could cause problems with your vehicle. IN NO WAY WILL THE ADMINISTRATION OF FIREBIRDV6.COM/CAMAROV6.COM OR THE AUTHORS OF THESE REVIEWS BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM ADVICE GIVEN HEREIN. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AT YOUR OWN RISK! "Approved" or not, this is still an internet message board: take the advice people offer with a grain of salt.
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    2 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X