B&M ShiftPlus+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: B&M ShiftPlus+

I just soldered my wires in (I'm still against this product, but if your gonna do it I'll give my advise) :)

Comment

Originally posted by CamaroJeff™
      no, i had some of the blue crimp type wire taps in my toolbox. totally seperate from the kit. theyre similar, but they dont have a spade for another connector. you can pick em up at any auto parts store, they have 2 slots in em for tapping another wire to an existing one.
      thanx i'll have to look into that

Comment

I installed it 2 weeks ago on my 02 camaro, I can tell you it does make a difference. 1st to 2nd shift is alot smoother and faster, 2nd to 3rd is much faster, maybe jerks a little but, it does not wind out the motor as much as it does stock. Good upgrade for those who don't have the time or cash to do a transpak. Definitely worth the 50$.

Comment

do you have to drill into the car?

Comment

Nope....just splice the wires on the shift plus into the wires on the PCM and route the wires into the inside of the car and you're done.

Comment

is it really worth the money? I know that people have use it, some say it works, others say it doesn't.

Comment

I have one and I like it pretty much, true it's no shift kit or stall converter but for the 50$ I paid I think it works very well. I get better acceleration and shifts.The only thigh is that it sets off the p0748 code for the solenoid

Comment

what oes that mean?

Comment

Mine never set a code. Although I didn't use it all the time, and I never changed the setting on the ShiftPlus while the car was running.

P0748 is the code for Pressure Control Solenoid Circuit Electrical. Its a transmission code that will come on if the PCM senses too high or low of line pressures in the transmission, which would make sense, since the ShiftPlus raises line pressures in the trans to make the more aggressive shifts.

I, personally, never had this code pop up.

Comment

Ok guys I got one, can someone send me pics of what to plug in and how, or instructions, I'm a little lost.

Comment

can u tell where are the cable located in the pcm cause the pic on the instructions didnt macth

Comment

i have one of these for sale...

my tranny shop ripped it out when my tranny went because of the "jerking around" -my shop

Comment

I also said that you replace it and your shift get fast..

gratis gokkast spelen
                            Last edited by ericroberto; 02-13-2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

thanks for the review i really appreciate your review and its more helpful for us.

ski tours
                              Last edited by charlesmaner; 02-26-2014, 06:14 AM.

Comment

its a good but its has not a big difference from previous one..

advice here
                                Last edited by darlenewatson; 03-28-2014, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X