SLP Cold Air Induction (CAI) for 95-97 3.8 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SLP Cold Air Induction (CAI) for 95-97 3.8

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLP Cold Air Induction (CAI) for 95-97 3.8

Originally posted by DanT View Post
    I bought an SLP kit for my Camaro, and ended up removing after a couple of months. My engine isn't the quietest motor in the world, and all that noise resonates right through those pipes. It sounded like rocks bouncing around my intake tubes.
    it only sounds like that till the car is warmed up, after that it produces a nice quiet sound like you would expect an intake to do

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Engine work to be done
      by ssms5411
      Not until November, but my mechanic said he would do my double rolling timing chain , oil volume mod, ST5 cam, OER lifters, and put on my ported/polished...
      1 day ago
    • Dragonack
      4th gen Camaro
      by Dragonack
      Have a family friend that has a fourth gen Camaro with the 3800 motor is blown and transmission is slipping has some good parts if you want to inquire...
      4 days ago
    • ssms5411
      Ordered some waterless carwash from chemical guys
      by ssms5411
      So anyone else use this stuff, will be the first time using it, right now I just use detail spray and go over the Camaro since it needs painted. And I...
      4 days ago
    • Mad99fbird
      Hello from Houston Tx
      by Mad99fbird
      Hello everyone. I'm Matt and me with my son are building a 1999 firebird v6 turbo drag car. It's a father and son project we are doing in our garage....
      4 days ago
    • LETZRIDE
      Where to get tool drawer locks
      by LETZRIDE
      I am revisiting building a tool box again this year... possibly if I can find the time with a few other projects that are taking precedents first. If...
      5 days ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X