Cold air inductions CAI review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold air inductions CAI review

I installed a cold air inductions intake on my 2011 Camaro a few weeks ago then got it retuned ( a tube isn’t required for the CAI per cold air inductions instructions however I always retune)

the install was incredibly simple you don’t even need instructions to figure it out and it’s a great little project for beginners. The only thing I have to say is the figment is really tight so make sure it’s actually in all the way before driving off. The cold air intake 100% changed the sound of my exhaust note. I didn’t think I’d be able to tell a difference since I have long tube headers and an MRT axle back However the difference was noticeable right away. My car definitely has more get up and go in the 2000-3000RPM range. Before this cold air intake from cold air inductions I have a K and N intake and the cold air inductions intake out performs the K&N by a mile not to mention it looks better.

10/10 recommend
    Attached Files

Thanks for the review!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

The CAI Kit looks great and fits like OEM

I went from the K/N system to CAI as I thought the K/N kind of looked junky and it does next to this system.

Comment

Oh wow. That looks like a lot better craftsmanship went into that CAI than the K&N intake. I have a K&N one installed on mine. Bought my new Camaro used not too long ago and had this installed. Don’t even have a bonnet to place back on the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by JustANewbie View Post
          Oh wow. That looks like a lot better craftsmanship went into that CAI than the K&N intake. I have a K&N one installed on mine. Bought my new Camaro used not too long ago and had this installed. Don’t even have a bonnet to place back on the engine.
          Sounds like you must be from down under! Glad to hear that the same craftmanship appears to be world wide!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post

Sounds like you must be from down under! Glad to hear that the same craftmanship appears to be world wide!

The British also call it a bonnet Mike ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JustANewbie View Post
              It just looks like it belongs in the engine bay.

I can't complain though my K/N was bought used for $150.00

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X