BBK 5/8 long tube headers install/ splitters - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBK 5/8 long tube headers install/ splitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBK 5/8 long tube headers install/ splitters

Just a quick review of my BBK headers I just got put on and the dyno tune. The BBK headers totally changed the sound of the car and the way it performs. I love them. The dyno tune and Install was done by excessive racing engines who did a fantastic job syncing the car up and quickening the throttle response. I can feel the difference in under the hood power it’s basically like night and day. The headers and high flow cats that came with them do hang a bit low so you gotta be careful going over bumps or hitting things in the road so you don’t damage the headers and cats.

I also had excessive racing engines install my front splitter and side skirt bought from gorilla splitters. They didn’t fit the car like they were supposed to so excessive racing ended up having to cut about half the front splitter off that way it could fit. The splitters however gave the car a much more aggressive look. Overall I’m very pleased with them.
    Attached Files

Nice, post a sound clip or pics of the headers, mines pretty low with a bunch of stuff , mainly on B&M transmission pan and UMI tq arm. Have to be careful around speed bumps.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Looks good! Nice review. Headers in my experience always made a big difference on all of my Camaro’s.

Definitely post up a before vs after sound clip. The sound is also a killer quality of longtubes and BBK makes some good products.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X