VHT NiteShade vs Rustoleum Lens Tint - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VHT NiteShade vs Rustoleum Lens Tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VHT NiteShade vs Rustoleum Lens Tint

Originally posted by PalmHarbor View Post
    Everything looks terrific except changing the tail lights. If you have an accident and if they can the other party would say, they could not see your lights CAUSE YOU MESSED WITH THEM. The judge
    will say....yes, you are right...decision for the other party.
    Wow. If it were a danger, and light was not able to show through, then police would be pulling us over all the time. I've been pulled over for not having a front license plate and they never said a damn thing about my tail lights.

So, just like all the other noobs that talk about something they know nothing of, you should just stay quiet. This was a comparison thread, if you want to rant, make your own thread in the lounge.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I used 3 coats of candy paint topped with 2 coats of clear on mine

Comment

Originally posted by g9m1c View Post
        I used 3 coats of candy paint topped with 2 coats of clear on mine
        Any pics?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I was going onto a military base last night, and I was told my tail-lights were out, but brake lights were fine.... and as for the judge's ruling, I don't know about anywhere else but my county says if they're visible from 150+ ft then you're fine.

Comment

Here is a couple pics I can take better ones tom. They are basically pitch black on the rear.

Comment

Got any pics of them with the lights on? That's a big kicker for me.. How much the lights can show through which is why I ended up generally happy with the rustoleum brand.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

At night? It's the same brightness as the stock because candy paint is transparent. When I hit the brakes it is visible During the day but not bright as stock.
                Last edited by g9m1c; 01-28-2011, 10:04 AM. Reason: Rewording

Comment

the spray stuff sucks use lamin-x film i have on on my jeep and camaro and it looks so much better, and u can rip it off without damaging your lights if you ever wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by ancona46 View Post
                    the spray stuff sucks use lamin-x film i have on on my jeep and camaro and it looks so much better, and u can rip it off without damaging your lights if you ever wanted to
                    I'm pretty sure my buddy has that on his ride and the edges look like ****.

Comment

If it was installed right there shouldn't be any issues

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X