Broken Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Links

For anyone that goes into a thread and finds any of the links broken - please let me know either through posting in the thread (no matter how old) or by PMing me.

I know a lot of members like to say search, and due to the take over of the site and the way things transferred over links from the old site are not redirecting properly as they were displayed differently. At this time the only way I know how to fix this issue is by manually addressing the issue myself and adding the new link back in.

I am happy to rebuild these links if you should find them to keep this site both relevant and useful.

Thanks!

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

I am pumped to finally say we figured out how to fix the million broken links on this site that were linking to the old forum pages within but would give a 404 error message with the way the new urls were setup. Hopefully this should make the site a million times more usable again.

I am going to be bumping some old show threads through our social media to encourage participation and hopefully get more members back and active on this site - it is the only way to build continued knowledge and hopefully start expanding with the new gen guys as well.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to get another phone
      by ssms5411
      Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
      1 week ago
    • ssms5411
      Leaking front cover
      by ssms5411
      So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
      2 weeks ago
    • transamtom1
      Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
      by transamtom1
      Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
      3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X