Signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures

Hey, Mike one thing I miss is the signatures we use to have at the bottom of each post, we use to pay $10 a year to have them, i don't mind paying $10 a year.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

I can see your signature? As a mod you automatically get a signature and any of our supporting members do as well... I am going to release some info on the supporting package in the next few weeks... I am pricing out some decals and what not that I would like to include in the supporting membership package- maybe some other stuff as well. Working on some numbers now

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Ok, thats good then, why can't I see it? Can you see yours? Looks like your on top of everything Mike. How about sponsors?
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Can you see your signature before your last post?

for me yours shows:

96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

If you still can't see your signature I'll pop back on tonight and check the settings again.

As for sponsors I will be going out to a few- I want to build the site back up a little bit before I reach out and build it out. My analytics are showing a growing audience as guys make their way back and new folks come in. It is a challenge to build the new generations up at the moment as we are a few years behind in the Game.

Comment

Yeah i can't see any signatures, i know it takes time, don't want to go too fast. Thanks for checking it out. I wonder if its something in my settings i have to do to see signatures.

Comment

Steve I went into your profile - you had signatures flipped off. Let me know if you can see any signatures now.

Thanks

Comment

Now i see them, thanks for the help.

Comment

As a mod you automatically get a signature and any of our supporting members do as well
                Last edited by LETZRIDE; 05-04-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                  Had to get another phone
                  by ssms5411
                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                  1 week ago
                • ssms5411
                  Leaking front cover
                  by ssms5411
                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                  2 weeks ago
                • transamtom1
                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                  by transamtom1
                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X