Pic's of Supercharged 026 87 Shelby Charger,L67/T5 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic's of Supercharged 026 87 Shelby Charger,L67/T5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic's of Supercharged 026 87 Shelby Charger,L67/T5

This is very impressive set up. Very clean. That custom intake looks really good. How did work on the engine mounts?

Enjoy.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: Pic's of Supercharged 026 87 Shelby Charger,L67/T5

I used the engine mounts and accessory drive setup from the f body 3800. It's a pretty simple and straight forward swap of the front drive AC and power steering pump(this needs a little bracket made) to swing the pump away from the block just a little bit. Than simply bolt the f body engine mounts onto the sides, nothing fancy.
    78 Lesabre Turbo Coupe w/85 GN SFI turbo induction, 200-4R OD, 3.73 posi(pictured in Sep. 99 Hot Rod Power Tour Article 87 Shelby Charger (under construction)reardrive conversion, SC3800, T-5, Independent rear. Estimated weight 2400 lbs.

Comment

Re: Pic's of Supercharged 026 87 Shelby Charger,L67/T5

Originally posted by supercharged 024 View Post
      I used the engine mounts and accessory drive setup from the f body 3800. It's a pretty simple and straight forward swap of the front drive AC and power steering pump(this needs a little bracket made) to swing the pump away from the block just a little bit. Than simply bolt the f body engine mounts onto the sides, nothing fancy.
      :tup:

How's the car running now?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X