This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a Boat!!!

always wanted one so I caught the itch the past couple weeks and went looking. Posted on a local f-body board and that led me to my purchase. Kind of an early Christmas present from my family.

for now, year and make is unknown but it is a 14ft aluminum boat. I think it is semi-v-bottom with no motor attached. 4 benches and of course a trailer. When i was talking to the kid, he said it didn't have any Vin numbers, registration numbers, no title, nothing so he sold it to me for 125 bucks!!!! Turns out it has a Vin number on it, registration numbers from 2001 with the sticker so I got a bill of sale and am going back to the tag agency Monday morning. Boat is in great shape, trailer needs to repainted and only has surface rust. I have already replaced all the bump/skid boards on the trailer and plain to paint it next weekend. new tires, new bearings and races and the grease is still fresh... a good thing cause i went up there, two hours away, plaining on repacking the bears in a walmart parking lot. Has trailer lights but I am going to re due everything properly so I know it will last. It has an older style coupler but he gave me a new class III coupler has was planning on using for it.

Funny thing, on the boat, he has house plugs rigged up on the front and back in the boat. :rolleyes:

I don't want to jinx myself but I think i walked away with a really really good deal compared to anything else you can find like on ebay.

I know this tread is worthless without pics but my digital camera will not turn on and it has fresh batteries so you guys will have to deal :p
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X