Stupid Jimmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Jimmy

Ok well I found out all that is wrong with my Jimmy today when I took it to the shop. Both motor mounts are broken don't know how that happened. The tranny was also acting up turns out the seal between the tranny and the transfer case leaks and drains the tranny so I have to fill there and drain the transfer case every now and then. Then one of the things I was actually aware of that the rearend is going out. Wahoo I'll wait till it goes and go get a junkyard one. Anyone know if a Camaros rearend is the same width?
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    12 hours ago
  • ssms5411
    Had to get another phone
    by ssms5411
    Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
    1 week ago
  • ssms5411
    Leaking front cover
    by ssms5411
    So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
    2 weeks ago
  • transamtom1
    Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
    by transamtom1
    Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X