First Neon thread, wOOt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Neon thread, wOOt!

HAHAHA!!!! OK, so, I installed my Short Throw Shifter and Booger Bushings. Huge improvement, I'm SURE I picked up more than 2 seconds in the quarter mile... Go on people, challenge me! I DARE you! Actually, don't 'cause I have nothing to back up my claims. But, Neons ARE sexy... ;)
    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

A neon is almost as bad as a honda and I'll race you in my jimmy with the broken motor mounts and going out rear end wahaaa ha ha ha. All 160hp of raw power.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

I used to have a neon
      '98 dohc, built like crazy...
      larger throttle body, ported intake manifold, ported and polished heads, cams, AEM adjustable cam gears, high performance valve body, header, 2.5 inch cat back, cold air intake...my next mod was turbo and i was lookin at close to 500 hp. Oh and i rebuilt the bottom end. The car was fun...and nobody expected it comin, cut it was "JUST A NEON"
      1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Flame V6:
        A neon is almost as bad as a honda and I'll race you in my jimmy with the broken motor mounts and going out rear end wahaaa ha ha ha. All 160hp of raw power.
        Don't make me bring my Neon, Ryan! I know where you live! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

How's everything going? Still drama going on over there like when I came over to ride? LOL
        Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
          But, Neons ARE sexy... ;)
          Damn right!!!!
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X