No announcement yet.

2000 Jeep Wrangler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah they are Jeep's not sports cars. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] I've been cruising through jeep sites, getting a wish list for mods for the jeep. I know it already has the largest size tires you can fit under the stock suspension, and some shiney rims.

Can't wait to get some mud all over it. I know as soon as I get it I'll start looking for some offroad trail. I remember all the fun I had with my Bronco II :D It was a DD but also a trail rig. I can't count how many times I had that thing either on 2 wheels or off the ground completely.

This jeep has to be a daily driver so nothing too crazy [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Comment

My bro had a 94 wrangler auto

I did....
      Taylor 8mm wires
      Accel coil
      Ram air
      Drop in k&n
      Sound deadened the whole interior
      Aftermarket radio/ CD
      High flow cat (catco)

Had a pacesetter headers.... never installed it.

Lots of room to work on.... LOADS of wind noise! I siliconed the snot out of the gaps on the hard top!
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        3 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X