2017 Lexus NX200t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Lexus NX200t

My wife and I just picked up a 2017 Lexus NX200t with only 16k. It's always been her dream car since I've known her. It's really nice and it's like a brand new car.

This is the first time I've ever owned a turbo vehicle. I still like the feel of the supercharger though.
    Attached Files

Nice Edgar, yeah superchargered vehicles different feel than turbo, but if it’s a properly size turbo, you’ll feel it kick in at all rpms. My GT35r kicks in around 2k so the power is always there. With the Powerdyne it would slip so the power wasn’t always there. Hopefully when it cools down some my mechanic will help me put it on. Congrats on the new vehicle.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Can't wait to see that turbo in your Camaro, Steve.

Yeah, the supercharger has a nice linear power to it and it behaves like an engine. The turbo you get all at once. Turbo does have more potential for power because you can bump up the boost in seconds vs. changing the pulley on the sc.

Drove in the highway today and put it on sports mode and it was a blast to drive. It did have a weird burnt gas smell to it at the exhaust when I went to the back side. I wonder if that's normal.

Comment

Yeah I would think that’s normal. Especially if you were getting on it.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Lexus is a solid vehicle. They are the more expensive Toyotas and are stupid reliable.

I also find them priced well for what you get in relation to BMW’s, Mercedes etc. I personally think they are top notch for a luxury car and are at the top of my list.

My family members have had the IS250, IS350 and a few of the RX350’s. Each one of them has been excellent...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

My ex-girlfriend drove a Mercedes SUV 2010 and just to get work done on it was crazy expensive. I couldn’t even do the oil change on it without having special tools. The dealer wanted 2k to do the motor mounts. $800 for a brake job, just crazy.

Comment

I believe that. My dad slk had a bad MAF. They were charging him 750 for it. I told to buy the part, which was over 300, and I replaced it for him.

I couldn't afford BMW's or Benzs. I'm glad my wife wanted a Lexus.

Comment

Lovely ride! I used to have an NX200t but it was stolen 3 years ago in Greece and we couldn't find either the thief or the car... Unfortunately, in such cases, insurance money doesn't compensate for the feeling of missing out on a sweet ride. I still blame myself for buying home in Athens in a bad neighborhood. Meh, enough with all the whining, enjoy your new toy!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                  Had to get another phone
                  by ssms5411
                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                  1 week ago
                • ssms5411
                  Leaking front cover
                  by ssms5411
                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                  2 weeks ago
                • transamtom1
                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                  by transamtom1
                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X