Colorado winch bumper installed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado winch bumper installed!

It’s been crazy busy over here the last little while with work and trying to get the jeep sold- I managed to finally get my new steel bumper for the colorado line X’d and installed this past weekend. Hoping to do the rear end on the camaro next weekend!

Pretty excited with the way it all turned out- 6 hours with the grinder to get it cleaned up was a real PITA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E3FBFAE0-A1C7-430B-A7E0-C145D8450BFC.jpeg
Size:	395.2 KB
ID:	1572293

Colorado bumper install
    Chevy colorado steel bumper

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Looks good, paint looks great, what did you use? What do you need to do to the rear on the Camaro?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thanks Steve- I dropped it off at the local Line X place - they sprayed bedliner on it so it is stupid strong and resilient to scratching / damage.

For the camaro I need to install new spider gears in the diff

Comment

Yeah , thats cool looks great, Im working on the interior lights for my Camaro, ordered regular lights, didn't like the leds in blue I put in about 8 years ago so going back to stock.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Your effort paid off. It looks like the front bumper was powder coated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel550 View Post
            Your effort paid off. It looks like the front bumper was powder coated.
            Initially it looked like a rattle can job from the previous owner. I had it line X'd when I did it. For the record it has held up phenomenal so far. I crushed it off the dirt road when I crossed a blown out portion up at the cottage to get to our trout spot and it didn't effect the finish whatsoever. Regular paint would have been scraped off, I know because my hitch scraped almost as hard and it took all the por-15 I put on off

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              2 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X