Best kind of rocker guard coating for Jeep - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best kind of rocker guard coating for Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best kind of rocker guard coating for Jeep

So my other ride is a 1999 Jeep TJ and I bought some flat fenders for it about a year or so ago. Unfortunately the company I bought it from didn't powdercoat the parts properly and my Jeep takes a beating from Mud.

I plan on sanding down the fenders in a week or so and hitting them with a rocker guard - anyone know of a good rocker guard that hardens quickly and is very durable with very minimal if any fading? Maybe something they would use in truck beds? I figure truck beds take just as much of a beating...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Some pictures from the weekend- I went with truck bed liner and pretty happy with the way it came out... at this point anything looks 100x better than the ****ty rust that was mixed in with flaking off
    Attached Files

Comment

That does look 100x better, nice job.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thanks I am pretty happy with it...I am even debating doing the whole Jeep in it. I have so many bad scratches from the trails all down the doors and what not. I have body armour on the back which covered a nice bit of damage but the powder-coat is already starting to come off that too :mad:

Comment

Yeah, i dont remember what show but someone did a truck in it or something close.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            2 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            Had to get another phone
            by ssms5411
            Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X