2000 Camaro z28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Camaro z28

My 00' z28. Arctic white, t-tops, a4 w/2.73s 70,xxx miles and counting (DD)
    -SLP lid
    -Loudmouth 1 cat-back
    -Potz P/P TB
    -UMI SFCs
    -BMR STB
    -DDM tuning 8k HIDs low/fogs

Re: 2000 Camaro z28

and the rest because it only allows 4 pics per post on this forum:

Car put down 321HP and 327TQ on a dyno jet. And went 13.2 @ 107 w/ 2.1 60ft (2.73s...) Car didn't have the ported and polished TB at the time.

Tough to see the time slip, but its there:

Dyno run:

Dyno sheet:

Future mods, not much on a tight budget. Mac midlength headers and cat less y pipe, used yank ss3600, borla catback with e-cutout, ls6 intake, and swapping a 10bolt with 3.42s. Hoping for low 12s and 350hp/tq on a mustang dyno.

Getting dropped in the spring with prokit and some bilstein HDs, UMI adj PHB. Getting some 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 C5 deep dish vette wheels.

Comment

Very nice bro. So did you sell your bird and pick this up?
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

Ya i sold the bird, wanted a 4x4. Then saw this. 2 owner, 54k miles, unmolested for the most part. Grabbed it for 7k, wanted a 6 speed, but it was hard to pass up the deal. the yank ss will fix that up.

I still want another 6 to turbo, but after seeing the numbers people put down with 5.3 and 6.0 truck motors with turbos, i dont think ill ever get back into a 3.8. the bird was my first car though, i wont forget it

Comment

What a good looking car.

Team Arctic White :burn:
          In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
          2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Nice looking car, you got the Billet grill and Berger panel are those 17" SS rims?

BTW nice #'s on the dyno for minor mods.

One more thing,do longtubes shorties aren't worth the bother on these cars.

Comment

Originally posted by whitdog54 View Post
              Ya i sold the bird, wanted a 4x4. Then saw this. 2 owner, 54k miles, unmolested for the most part. Grabbed it for 7k, wanted a 6 speed, but it was hard to pass up the deal. the yank ss will fix that up.

I still want another 6 to turbo, but after seeing the numbers people put down with 5.3 and 6.0 truck motors with turbos, i dont think ill ever get back into a 3.8. the bird was my first car though, i wont forget it
              I know what you mean, when I bought my second Camaro in May i was looking for a 4x4 as well so I could keep the 2000 stored in the winter and keep building her but then I found my 99 drove it and signed papers lol, even tho its another 6. Some day Ill have an LS car but for now Im having fun building the 6. Anyway thats a clean gorgeous car, Id buy thoes rims from you too :naughty:
              3M MAFIA
              ________
              | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
              Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
              sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm the only one who got a 4x4 who was looking for one, I almost got anorher Camaro but back out and got my 08' Silverado 4x4.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
                  What a good looking car.

Team Arctic White :burn:
                  thanks! love white on these cars

Originally posted by transamtom1 View Post
                  Nice looking car, you got the Billet grill and Berger panel are those 17" SS rims?

BTW nice #'s on the dyno for minor mods.

One more thing,do longtubes shorties aren't worth the bother on these cars.
                  17x9 factory SS wheels. Getting gloss black berger and redoing the tails with some rattle can clear coat.

I bought the mac mids with ORY for 100 bucks. This a low buck build, and the mac mids put out really good numbers on the dyno for mids, some guys netted close to LT numbers.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X