My cammed 350 sbc 79 k10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cammed 350 sbc 79 k10

Im sure nobody had any idea that I was building this, but i have been working on it for the last 6 months. finally after a lot of work i got the engine running. She still needs a lot of work but it sounds great. for those of you that know anything about small block chevys: Vortec heads, z28 springs, 280h cam, holley 670, gear drive, polished dual plane intake, summit racing distributor and plug wires, long tube headers.

This crappy cell phone video just doesnt do it justice

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u...401_141152.mp4
    Last edited by crazytrain65; 04-03-2011, 10:58 PM.
    auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
    15.11@91.14
    Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Re: My cammed 350 sbc 79 k10

well i couldnt get the link to work. but i love older chevy's. when i was little my dad had a chevy custom 10, long bed, it was orange and white. he ran the exhaust right off the manifold to a set of turbo mufflers, and turn downs. that thing was sweet.

keep the progress going.

so i was looking for a truck that resembed my dads, and i found this. its a 73?? with 40000 miles, fetching 16000 in australian dollars which is almost equal with ours. these things pull big bucks in austalia.

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automo...ernalHotlink=1
    Last edited by flamingchicken; 04-03-2011, 10:57 PM.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Re: My cammed 350 sbc 79 k10

fixed the link.

man i love em too. my dad has an 86 that he has had since it was brand new and its still amazing. i cant wait to get mine finished.

that orange truck is just amazing looking !
      Last edited by crazytrain65; 04-03-2011, 11:04 PM.
      auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
      15.11@91.14
      Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        2 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X