• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New whip

Nice Jeep!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
      You going to replace the tint with something lighter, or just rip it off? I'd imagine in a place like that tint would be very nice, but probably not that dark. Looks like a really nice truck though, and I'm loving those lights.
      Having ANY tint here is illegal...

I ripped the tint off of the 4 main windows. Now the front 2 are completely regular. The 2 rear seat windows are factory tinted, so thats probably like 35% or something. Behind that is still completely black, except for the rear window, which now just has that factory tinted glass.

IMO it still looks pretty good, doesn't give cops any real reason to pull me over, and blocks a decent amount of the sun. Now I'm just trying to decide whether I'm going to leave the strip on the windshield.
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Nice Jeep. Congrats.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Where do you get money from? Nice Jeep though....
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post
            Comes out to ~$0.95/gallon. The funny thing is that people here always talk about how expensive it is. When you head over to Saudi Arabia or Qatar it gets much cheaper. Oman has a lot of oil, but I think that they regulate the domestic price so as to ration it to a certain extent.

Of course its cheap over there! Their oil supply brings that country a lot of wealth which is why the middle east has probably the most expensive kick *** street racing scene in the world. ;)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              2 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X