My new ride. Bout time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new ride. Bout time!

I finally gave up on Modding my 94 Firebird and upgraded. I just bought a 98 Pontiac Trans Am with the LS1 v8. It only has 73K miles and I love it. Here are a few pics.

Re: My new ride. Bout time!

Not bad! I like it!!!!
    2002 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1</a>

Comment

nice!!!

Comment

good upgrade
        1997 Camaro LS1 RS
        1994 Camaro - Sold
        1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Very nice:)

Your going to love the LS1.

I know I love mine.

BTW where is the exhaust? I don't see any tips?

Comment

1st mod: WS6 hood :D

Very cool car. What did you pay? I'm only asking cuz, as soon as I can afford it, I'm moving up to a red trans am, probably with around the same mileage as that (bought my current V6 'bird when it had 75k).

Oh, and on a scale of "very happy" to "very very happy" how happy are you that you got a red one? :rock:

Originally posted by transamtom1 View Post
            BTW where is the exhaust? I don't see any tips?
            Look closer. Maybe you're monitor is too dark. They're not chrome tips so it's a little difficult to see.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
              1st mod: WS6 hood :D

Very cool car. What did you pay? I'm only asking cuz, as soon as I can afford it, I'm moving up to a red trans am, probably with around the same mileage as that (bought my current V6 'bird when it had 75k).

Oh, and on a scale of "very happy" to "very very happy" how happy are you that you got a red one? :rock:

Look closer. Maybe you're monitor is too dark. They're not chrome tips so it's a little difficult to see.
              Yes plus the shadow and I am getting old;)

Comment

i prefer no tips out the back but thats just me.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

nice car! I just bought a red 98 trans am not too long ago also!

and bibber - personally i can't stand the TA's with no exhaust tips. it looks funny with the cutout on the bumper and no tips. I dont mind it if it were a camaro though.
                  Dave:
                  00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

1. I love the WS6 hoods, but for the cost it would take to get it, I think I will be fine as is. Besides it makes it a little bit of a sleeper. Most who don't know Fbodies real well will assume it is a v6.

2.I got it at a small car lot for just under 8g's. It is in great condition. It does have the famous Fbody cracked dash though. No biggy I will fix that later. Have done it before.

3. I am very happy with my red TA. As a kid red would have been my first choice, but now that I am older I love the look of the white and black a little more.

4. Right now the car is bone stock except for some of the "free mods" I did to it. The exhaust tips are the black stock oval shaped tips that come on these. Hopeing to get a Hooker cat back in the future, but for now I am very happy. The difference between my little v6 and this beast is even more night and day than I had imagined. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                      i prefer no tips out the back but thats just me.
                      Me too, got tired of trying to keep them strait and close to the bumper, so, delete!
                      Less chrome to keep clean also! :banana:

Nice ride, mang. I know how good a v8 feels compared to a measily v6, lol.
                      -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

Nice looking car man!
                        3M MAFIA
                        ________
                        | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                        Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                        sigpic

Comment

Very nice upgrade. LS1's are wicked fun, and it looks like she's a pretty clean car. Good work. :D

Comment

Nice looking ride! I love my v6 but there's nothing like a v8 for power and the exhaust sounds. Enjoy.:rock:

Comment

Thanks guys. I am loving it. I can't wait to get it out to the track one day and see just how much faster this thing will fly down the track. Here is a vid of the last time I took my V6 to the track. When I do finally take the new ride out I will be sure to get a vid of it.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNLMipEfbRI

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                10 hours ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Leaking front cover
                                by ssms5411
                                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • transamtom1
                                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                by transamtom1
                                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X