dont bash, but here's the new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont bash, but here's the new toy

Ok guys, this will be my new toy until next year (in February). It's brand new and is still fun to drive.

You can thank the loyal chevy dealers around here for pushing away my business. they wouldnt even let me test drive one until I isgned the papers and they would not budge on the pricing past my student discount, so i bought a mustang instead.
    Attached Files
    Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Re: dont bash, but here's the new toy

Im not gonna bash, dude. Thats a nice car :tup:
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

that what they told my sis when she went in to chek out the camaro they dint want to let her test drive so she gave them ****, she was liks how do you want me to buy a car without test driving it lol at the end she drove it around the block.

Comment

I've checked those out and they are quite nice. I'm a fan of the new interior, but I really believe they could've done a much better job with the exterior redesign (rear). Still, nice choice, at least you're sticking with American cars, that's all I care about :tup:
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

no bashing here, that car looks awesome.

What was the price, if you dont mind telling.
          1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
          1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
          1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
          2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

you could have at least gotten some real wheels on that thing lol
            sigpic

Comment

Nice car, I like those...

As for dealers, they can get rediculous. I remember when my dad wanted to look into the GTO when they first came out. Dealer said only way he would be able to testdrive one is if he signed the papers and ordered one now. They didn't even have one on the lot. LOL... He went and got a used C5 instead at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by firebirddrvr View Post
                you could have at least gotten some real wheels on that thing lol
                I'm confused. Those are real wheels...?
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

yeah i really dont get why ANYONE would buy a car without first test driving it. thats plain retarded
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
                    I'm confused. Those are real wheels...?
                    lol i prefer the 18" billet wheel option on the sh%tstains
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah. Well those aren't especially awesome, but I think they are pretty good looking wheels.
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Not really a mustang fan, but that is a good looking car man.
                        3M MAFIA
                        ________
                        | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                        Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah i really love the new stang that was on display at the auction...
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol I'd love to have that stang. Still, I wish I coudla just went with a camaro. You shoulda seent he guys at the chevy dealership when I pulled up, got out, and said thanks for selling me a mustang. it was classic lol.

Oh and on a side note, I cna think of a better way to spend 2k, like maybe savign the money for when I ditch this thing next year. The onyl thing this one is getting is a new intake and royal purple oil lol
                            Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

oh and the cost of the car was a steal. I think it retailed for 22,875 and that's before taxes and title etc. (all the bs the dealer tries to throw in). I got this one at 18800 with a killer interest rate. (the t1 interest rate is 1.9% on these just FYI). Next year, if I go back to the same dealer, since it is a new one, they will offer a .5% interest rate for a brand new one (already worked out into contract). I still think i'm gonna go with a camaro tho, I already miss driving my firebird lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X