Alltel commercials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alltel commercials?

any one know what happen to the kinda short chubby guy with the glasses they use to use? They replaced him with some weird guy with fro type hair.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: Alltel commercials?

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
    any one know what happen to the kinda short chubby guy with the glasses they use to use? They replaced him with some weird guy with fro type hair.
    You waste bandwidth with a question like that?
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

You and your odd fascination with the chubby ones....

Comment

chubby fetish..... :slap:

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
        Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Comment

well i was just wondering if he mayb got busted for smooking weed or something like the "dude you're getting a dell" guy

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            2 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X