setting the clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setting the clock

my clock is still an hour behind. i dont know how to change it. help? on the car i mean. standard am/fm tape player

Re: setting the clock

hold down the HR button?

Comment

Push the red button to arm, then cut the black wire to become the hero who set the clock of hell.

Seriously, I think there's an HR button that allows you to set the time on the old casset players...

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
      Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Originally posted by 3800SoloWing View Post
        Push the red button to arm, then cut the black wire to become the hero who set the clock of hell.

Seriously, I think there's an HR button that allows you to set the time on the old casset players...
        or just press the set button and then the left seek button for hours and the right seek button for minutes

Comment

Originally posted by 94kah-mer-oh View Post
          or just press the set button and then the left seek button for hours and the right seek button for minutes
          oooooo I think thats how I fixed mine, GREAT I need to fix it again for the time change!! EFF!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ya, if you hold down the hr button, it should go forward one hour :)
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

i was talking about my car. i have the standard tape deck. i dont know who still used tapes in 2000 but they put one in my car.

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930 View Post
                i was talking about my car. i have the standard tape deck. i dont know who still used tapes in 2000 but they put one in my car.
                haha thats odd, because I have the TAPE on the camaro that you got when you bought the car ..... but I have a cd player . stock cd player none the less lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  3 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X