Sony Walkman cell phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Walkman cell phone

well for us cheap guys who can't afford an iphone... the walkman is a great phone. I just got mine in today and haven't stopped playing with it. It has the 2MP camera and video option with black & white, serpia, even cartoon and painting. You can add item and effects to the pics right on the phone. Its small and easy to use. Holds so much memory as well.

I've taken a few panorama shot. You take a pic, then turn a bit to take another... etc... and then your final pic looks panoramic. Anyways, I just thought that I would let anyone who's getting a cell phone upgrade soon, you can get the walkman for 80 dollars after rebate. I'll post up some pics later after class so you all can see them.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Sony Walkman cell phone

Originally posted by josh98bird
    well for us cheap guys who can't afford an iphone... the walkman is a great phone. I just got mine in today and haven't stopped playing with it. It has the 2MP camera and video option with black & white, serpia, even cartoon and painting. You can add item and effects to the pics right on the phone. Its small and easy to use. Holds so much memory as well.

I've taken a few panorama shot. You take a pic, then turn a bit to take another... etc... and then your final pic looks panoramic. Anyways, I just thought that I would let anyone who's getting a cell phone upgrade soon, you can get the walkman for 80 dollars after rebate. I'll post up some pics later after class so you all can see them.
    Posting from my I phone right now, price isn't terrible. And yesterday they released a free gps update!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
      Posting from my I phone right now, price isn't terrible. And yesterday they released a free gps update!!!
      I'm sorry but I'm not paying over 200 dollars for a phone. My coworker has one and it does some amazing things... but the only time I'm not at a computer is when I'm at work or school... so the phone would only get me into trouble.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

i cant wait for the zune phone to come out. another thing microsoft is a too hush-hush on.

Comment

What model is that? I have the W600i that I got several years back. My contract is almost up and I think i'm gonna go with another sony.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-pho...sku=sku1020094

They have white, black, grey, and pink

the white has the most memory... hence the reason I got it. I can't quit playing pakman :D or playing with the photo options.

Comment

Hmm. Seems pretty similar to mine with a couple additional features. Less than half the price mine was 2 years ago though.
              I was looking at sidekicks and blackberry's. If i decide thats too much money to spend, I'll definitely get a 580i.
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                Posting from my iphone too :banana: .... iphone = the shi* ... BTW, the new update is awesome!

I have always liked sony phones. They are almost like a digital camera. Their pic quality is great. Those sony phone also really advanced with audio-video. so, :tup:

:)
                09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  11 hours ago
                • ssms5411
                  Had to get another phone
                  by ssms5411
                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                  1 week ago
                • ssms5411
                  Leaking front cover
                  by ssms5411
                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                  2 weeks ago
                • transamtom1
                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                  by transamtom1
                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X