Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: t-top are in

Originally posted by kristen
    there you go. a new team. i'll add it to my sig right now...

t top conversion crew
    as soon as i posted that i thought the same exsact thing

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
      ive been debating on doin it...but i dunno...looks good tho
      Don't do it! I honestly think it's not worth it. In my 2 years of ownership, I have only taken my t-tops off once and i hated it. It's just too much work. But hey that's just me. I know people who loves having t-tops.

:)
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

i don't take my t-tops off much either, but the fact that u can look up and see the sky even when they're on is really nice. Plus when you do finally get them off, even if its only a few times a year its amazing...and passengers love it. Its really nice driving downtown and seeing all the city lights above you from in the car.

anyway, you are brave...great job!

Comment

Originally posted by 95firebird3.4
          if ur looking at the right up the lines he has u make are very genorus so u dont need to worry about it

wat.
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
            ive been debating on doin it...but i dunno...looks good tho
            You miss the old t-tops Mike?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930
              how do you keep from chopping the supports? i'm going to do this. i just need some reassurances. i wanted a t-top but the cheapest one was crap and still about $1000 more!
              The 95 white camaro with t tops was my first chiuoce when I went to the car lot but they wouldnt take What we offered, and we fought with them over the price, so I got me a little green machine :D

Comment

i hate using a cutting wheel, so many things can go wrong haha...its kinda like a bad hair cut but the car doesnt grow back
                1999 White Pontiac
                A4, slp loudmouth, pacesetter headers, ws6 wheels, SLP cold air kit, wings west kit

:rock:

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                  You miss the old t-tops Mike?
                  both fbodies i had b4 the Z had ttops and i had a wrangler too so ever car ive owned the tops came off...kinda weird

87 Firebird RIP
                  96 Camaro RS RIP
                  94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                  02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

even if it's 50 degs out i will have to take the t tops off. there is nothing like it. i was born for t tops. if i could put t tops on all my cars i would for sure.
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

t-tops make the biddies wet
                      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                      2006 S60- Sold
                      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

even if it's 50 degs out i will have to take the t tops off. there is nothing like it. i was born for t tops. if i could put t tops on all my cars i would for sure.
                        ditto

Comment

nothing like a sprited drive down the beach with the tops off.
                          96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

lol I am in the process of buying everything I need here in ohio... I just have to grow the balls to start cutting into the car. Anyone have any opinions and helpfull hints to help me along in this? Anyone wanna give me their email addy so I can 1 on 1 with someone that has done this and has no problems?

I know how to fiberglass/ carbon fiber, body filling (fine fill), and I know how to paint... also, can anyone that has the FACTORY OPTION T-Top on their Camaro send or post a pic of what the body looks like without the glass on. And if your really good, take off the weather stripping so I can take a look at what its suppose to look like? That way i have a clue and something to work with.....

Thanks guys, just making sure I have all the info I need to do this...

Archer
                            MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
                            http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

feel free to email me. its very easy....when doing your frist cut. leave enough on there so you can trim it down and not run short

daubert19xxx@yahoo.com
                              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X