Gaia Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia Online

Has anyone ever heard of this website? It's like a huge chat room almost (and the biggest online community as of now) but you have an avatar that represents you and you can shop for different clothes, shoes, hairstyles, piercings, tatoos and other things.

It seems almost lame, because the majority of the users there are pretty young, ranging mostly from the 10 to 18 yr. old status, but there are a good number of 18+ there as well. I was introduced to it when I was sitting in a hotel with my gaming clan and a few of them were playing on it on their laptops.

It's pretty nifty due to the fact you can do all sorts of things there. You can buy a car, trick it out, you can watch movies there, play tons of games (that's what I went on there for), buy a house and trick it out. It's just pretty cool for some cheap entertainment.

I was just wondering since this place is such a big online community if anyone from here plays there or knows someone who plays there.

Re: Gaia Online

interesting, i havent heard of this one, sounds familiar, did they have an IRC Server or something? I will play with it tonight when im home.

Comment

I'm not sure if they had an IRC server, but I think they used too. Now they have what's called Gaia Towns, it's basically where all the users houses are and the different cities with the stores and the lakes for fishing are at. Everyone chills up in there with there little avatar figures walking around and you can chat with others in there.

Its pretty cool, but I don't really waste my time going through there and chatting, I just play the jigsaw puzzles because they are fun. :P

Comment

sounds like all the dumb a$$ applications on facebook.
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

My 14 y/o brother came down and stayed with me for the summer and he played it all on the time. I gave him a hard time about it but he liked it none the less. I really know nothing of it other than ragging on him like big brothers should.
          Originally posted by kala
          I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
          parting her out

Comment

I am a member of Gaia. I've been on that site for near 5 years.

Add me to your friends list if you wish, my name is 'Vyse the Blue rogue'

Comment

sounds retarded......
              but im not really into the whole internet alternate reality type thing

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
                sounds like all the dumb a$$ applications on facebook.
                if they come out with one more im going to shoot all the facebook employee's.

annnd sounds weird i just play my cs and cz. I had to use SecondLife for a class once. People get really into that game its an alternate reality game also.
                - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

Hmm never heard of it. i might just check it out
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X