Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ugh snow

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy
    Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow...
    Let me ban, let me ban, let me ban..... :poke:
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
      why? i love the snow... around here we get snow MABEY once a year... but we don't get the good powdery snow often... mabey once in 3-4 years... it sucks... even then we don't get much more than a few inches... its gettin cold though, so im crossing my fingers for snow...

Comment

we got about 4in during school.
        so after school i did some doughnuts in the parking lot.
        Kids at my school suck at driving there was like 3 crashes on the way home
        i also got home before the salt was put down:banana:
        so now the camaro officially goes away for the winter.

-Y87
        Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
          Quit your whining and buy a snowmobile or something squid boy... :naughty:

Nah im kidding, them sh*ts are a waste of money.

But if it's going to be cold, we may as well have snow. At least snow is entertaining. Whats entertaining about, Cold?
          <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Haha, what is snow? I don't quite remember what that is. :P

It hasn't snowed here since 1992. And when it did snow that year, we got a whole 1.3 inches of it. We big time now

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
              Haha, what is snow? I don't quite remember what that is. :P

It hasn't snowed here since 1992. And when it did snow that year, we got a whole 1.3 inches of it. We big time now
              I was about to comment, "Page 4 and no southerner chiming in?" But at the last minute, along comes Vanquish.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

:) Yeah, I was avoiding this thread really. Because, when it comes to snow my opinion counts for nothing due to the fact the only time I see snow is on t.v.

Actually, now that I think about it. It did snow in 2004 in New Orleans during Thanksgiving. But, that was the year I was ran over by the forklift so I was still sitting in the hospital licking my wounds during Thanksgiving so I wasn't able to be with the rest of my family. I'm not sure how long it snowed or how much, but I know they have a lot of pictures from the snowball fight they had, so it was enough to make snowballs.

Comment

I use to love the snowball fights when I was a kid. Back then, I lived in Northern Ohio. We us to dig tunnels out under the 5 foot embankments and make little snow caves.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

^^ That's what I'm talking about, those were good times.

Comment

I want to go drive in snow so badly. And find a parking lot that has a nice layer of ice on top of it. All the video's I've seen of people doing this looks like tons of fun until you slam into a wall of snow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X