michigan driving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michigan driving.

so today it was rainy, not pouring, but everything was fairly wet. I was getting on the freeway and it was one of those monster loop entrance ramps, so I was going like 30 or something around the ramp because it was wet, and when I got to the end of it, I accelerated because there kinda heavy traffic going 70 and I was going 30. so I hit the gas (not hard, mind you) and the camaro decided it was time to dance. the back wheels just spun me into oblivion. went down into a ditch. I dont know the full extent of the damage other than the right front tire is pretty wicked. the tires seal was broken or something and it was just sitting on the wheel, looking like a tire does before you seat the beads when mounting it. Also, my alignment is screwed up. My steering wheel was turned one way and my wheels were facing the other. pretty sweet.
    so a cop shows up and calls a police tow after we already called aaa and they were on their way. of course the police tow shows up first and since we didnt have like 200 bucks or something on hand, he impounded it instead of towing it to the garage i work at which is about 2 minutes from where I was at. bummer.
    also, while I was sitting there waiting, I watched a like 5 or 6 car pile up happen on the other side of the freeway. tons of police and ambulence and fire trucks came. I couldnt see very well but I dont think anyone was seriously hurt. I kinda felt like a douche just sitting over there with my car in the ditch while the huge pile up happens.
    not a good day for michigan drivers.

Re: michigan driving.

i understand.....sorry to hear that but guys michigan drivers should be carefull......iv come across many MI plated cars in accidents in windsor,ON

Comment

which freeway were you getting on?
      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

96 at novi

Comment

damn, that state sucks at everything

sucks dude, youve had the car for what? a month?

it's fixable though.

GO BUCKEYES!

Wells 14 - Michigan 3

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

yeah definatly fixable, just a bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballee
              i understand.....sorry to hear that but guys michigan drivers should be carefull......iv come across many MI plated cars in accidents in windsor,ON
              that is cuz they are drunk underage kids that went over to canada to drink since your drinking age is lower. ;)
              http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                GO BUCKEYES!

Wells 14 - Michigan 3
                illini > suckeyes
                2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Good luck with that, hope it isn't too bad. i feel for you, things can get pretty bad here too. A buddy of mine was cruising down the highway in 6th gear, and he gave it just a little more throttle, and it sent the car spinning across 6 lanes before stopping on the slow lane going the other way facing backwards. Luckily no one was around so there wasn't any damage or anything, but it just goes to show you how quick stuff like that can happen. Sorry to hear about the wreck.
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
                    illini > suckeyes
                    blah blah blah, last time i checked... we still won the big 10 outright AND are at least going to the rosebowl. have fun that "nobody cares about us bowl presented by durex condoms."

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlak121
                      while I was sitting there waiting, I watched a like 5 or 6 car pile up happen on the other side of the freeway. tons of police and ambulence and fire trucks came. I couldnt see very well but I dont think anyone was seriously hurt. I kinda felt like a douche just sitting over there with my car in the ditch while the huge pile up happens.
                      not a good day for michigan drivers.
                      black ice?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Sucks to hear - at least you are ok!
                        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                          Hello everyone!
                          by Andy H
                          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • 3.4 slow to go
                          hey there strangers!
                          by 3.4 slow to go
                          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X