Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paintball!

Originally posted by Disruptore4
    How are you liking that barrel? I was thinking about investing in one of those in the future...
    its beautiful. 14" isnt too long, so it gets PLENTY of range w/o getting in the way much, and as long as you dont use like 5 year old paint, it'll shoot straight as an arrow every time. well worth the $$
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

yeah, i used to play a lot, but its just dwindled down, and justs sits in my room.

i play woodsball, as a sniper. fun sh*t.

got a tippmann 98 custom, 14 inch barrel, bipod stands, expansion chamber, a stock on the back, my gas goes back to my pod holder thing. and usually cover it in camo sh*t before i go.

oh, yeah, the velocity screw. i lost that. so theres a nice bolt.

Comment

Yeah..... I gotta second the idea of just throwing paint cans at people!

But, back in the day I played alot!

I started with a Tracer.... moved to a Bushmaster then then Spyder???? I forget the order.... I still have one of the guns... it's in pieces.... I should dig it out
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to get another phone
          by ssms5411
          Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
          1 week ago
        • ssms5411
          Leaking front cover
          by ssms5411
          So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
          2 weeks ago
        • transamtom1
          Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
          by transamtom1
          Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
          3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X