• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: havent been around, update on life

hope you get better.

Comment

Also make sure you get your **** straitened out while young. Crap happens real fast once you graduate from school, then you start realizing its getting late.

Comment

not trying to get pity or anything, just stopping by to explain why i havent been around.

yea it was in lacka. county.

for whoever said hide stuff under the seats, they searched the car, obviously. theres no hiding anything from drug dogs, its just a game to them and they always win.

ill update again after i go to court, assuming i dont go to juvie.
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

patti, i'm disapointed in you. i know that your way better than that. at least your trying to get yourself on the right track now. let me know if there is anything i can do to help.
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Hey man sorry 2 hear what happened but all people who do ANY type of illegal drugs even pot know that their is a good risk involved. I m not gonna say i havent or still don't do drugs but I know the risk im taking which is why ive really cut back on everything like that i do. Drugs are fun but not worth ****ing your career or school over with. Your 17 its not the end of the world youll be able to go to school just make sure you concentrate on watever it is you want 2 do.
            - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

pat, it is worth it to get a good lawyer. i was stupid and went to court without one. they hadnt told me what i was being charged with until i was there in front of the magistrate, so i didnt think it would be a big deal.

we all mess up... i know where youre coming from... probably more than everyone else on here. if you want to talk, feel free to hit me up on aim or something.
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Jeez dude, crazy story. Thats a LOT going on in that story that you should not have been doing in the first place.

All of you know how open-minded I am about drugs, but open-minded doesn't mean I'm stupid about it. Driving with a gravity bong? Thats a horrible idea when sober. Driving with coke? Cocaine is a ****ty drug that is really bad for you. I don't care what kind of feeling you get from it, the risk you run doing it (addiction or OD) just isn't worth it. Driving drunk? Always a bad idea.

Its totally fine to go out and party man, but you need to think things through thoroughly before hand. Sometimes it takes a smack in the face for people to realize something, and thats what it took for you. Don't look at it in an all out negative way, there are some positives coming from this. You've gained knowledge and maturity (hopefully) and should be able to apply it to future times.

PM me if you want to dude, I'm always down for some convo.
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I'm just glad no one got killed due to the stupidity. I hear about crap like this all the time. Kids bragging in class about how they were driving down the freeway "high" or drunk. It's bad enough kids have trouble driving when they're sober let alone on drugs or alcohol. I'm really glad the cops got you guys before an innocent bystander got killed or permanently injured.

DWI in NJ use to be a $10,000 expense about 15 years ago. I can't even imagine what it'd be now. Twice that? I don't see how you'd get out of this. Take care and please become a responsible adult.
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X